• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll jump in :)

I love music ... Progressive rock, sympho rock, old school blues, guitar solos .. complex songs and smart texts to sum it up. I also love playing with Photoshop (got a job as a designer at an advertising firm .. hope it will turn out good), I alos design sites and spend some quality time with my BF. These would be my hobbies. ;)

Other then MA it would be playing Touch Rugby (going to go for England Trials in a few months time). My friends. Playing video games. Eating. Following my Wigan Warriors Rugby team. Thats about it. Oh music i like anything. But mainly RnB. But im not fussy if i like a song i like it. I listen to the Muse album off my friend. Sounds good!

Sports (Yankees and Dolphins fan), investing, music (listening to it, mostly P. Diddy and Bad Boy, but some other stuff, as well), web development.

I like listening to music, primarily metal. I snowboard in winter (unlike most people, i'm more into the carving than the big airs etc.). I love socializing in t' pub, friends, computer games, i'm trying to get into investing (i'm studying it at unni). Oh, and i've recently got into golf...

Horseriding, reading, playing pool and snooker, watching movies, swimming, astronomy, playing and listening to music (mostly metal and punk, but I like most music), going to the pub with friends, watching my cruddy football (soccer) team....

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Music....ummm....music.....Marching Band....music....anyone catching a pattern? Ummm....other than that....nope. I'm obsessed with karate and music, and dedicate just about everything I have to those two things.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Music: rock, and celtic. Acting, hanging out with friends, reading, watching movies, making movies, art, and deep philosophical discussions (this one's not very often, however, because there are few I know who will discuss philosophy. Anyone else interested in these kinds of discussions?)