• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!! Kick MY butt, i really need it.. please? :brow:

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

As others have said if it is light sparring you should be working with A partner that is willing to work with you.

One way to avoid getting hit with low kicks is similar to boxing circle to your left if you are both right handed fighters but step outside of the kicking range as boxers step outside of the right hand , If the kick is going to hit you step back and block it with your shin on his foot as the shin is much harder than A foot is.If you are A left handed fighter you have A big advantage as you can step with your right foot outside of his lead leg and then the only weapons you would have to avoid would be the spinning back fist and kick, As you are close to your opponent stay low to avoid these weapons.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

Let him get close. Work on your close range fighting. If you have that much trouble shadow sparring in close in an actual fight you'd get your ass kick.

Damo

I know lots of pretty kicks and techniques but chances are i'll just knock your teeth down your throat

Hey Damo, good to see you again. Yeah, I guess I do need to work on it, cause when someone gets close to me when sparring for real, I have trouble getting out of it. I usually just try to hit as hard as I can and try to front-kick to make them back off. Oh well, practice makes perfect...

Lori

:grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-