• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was wondering when you'd show up. ;)

Jason doesn't websurf, so generally he doesn't post until one of us websurfers who trains with him finds something where he could make a good contribution and brings it to his attention.

So the best way to get him to participate in a thread is to mention him by name, since it's easy to search for "DeLucia." It only works if you're speaking respectfully, since there's no point in his responding if people are dissing him. You guys have been good about that, which is why he's started posting here and on a few other sites recently.

aiki inu

Yes, Patrick and staff do a good job of keeping the riffraff out.

The one topic which showed him in a fight vs Royce Gracie had lots of people bringing down heat on him. The only reason why I think people stopped questioning him was because he actually came here and responded.

The one topic which showed him in a fight vs Royce Gracie had lots of people bringing down heat on him. The only reason why I think people stopped questioning him was because he actually came here and responded.

but how do we actually know that it's him?
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

but how do we actually know that it's him?

He's been verified by the Admin/Mods on various sites; the hardest was Sherdog, because Jason started posting there about a month after someone had snowed them into believing she was Randy Couture's sister or something like that, so they tightened their policies and are now VERY careful. You don't get a Pro Fighter tag on Sherdog unless they're totally convinced, and they really check.

If you read his posts on Sherdog and the other sites, you'll see that they look and sound the same.

I was involved with getting Jason approved because I train with him and I didn't want him to give up on posting. He figured if people didn't want to believe him, fine, he just wouldn't bother posting; but I'm a computer geek, and I knew he'd be a good resource and interesting poster if we could get him official recognition.

If you seriously want to have a good discussion with Jason but genuinely question whether the Jason DeLucia posting is really THE Jason DeLucia after you've researched the other sites where he posts, ask the mods or PM me.

aiki inu

Goju, it is him. Wer, it's nice to know he feels comfortable posting here, but i see no reason for all this fanfare. He's a practitioner, like many of us, and should be treated as an equal. Indeed, i believe the fanfare is counterproductive.

thanks

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Goju, it is him. Wer, it's nice to know he feels comfortable posting here, but i see no reason for all this fanfare. He's a practitioner, like many of us, and should be treated as an equal. Indeed, i believe the fanfare is counterproductive.

thanks

Thanks, White Warlock.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread ....

aiki inu