• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of most deadly martial arts

I'd agree its largely down to the practitioner; so long as you have a good school and instructor any art can be deadly, just a matter of application.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not ALL down to the practitioner though...

although all arts have the capability to be deadly when applied as such by a capable practitioner - some arts are going to be more so than others i.e. i wouldnt but TKD [as a practitioner (and i hope a capable one)] any where near the top of the list.

I guess if you actually meant ability to apply training to wandering round and killing people - a martial art concentrating on weapons would probably be at the top but there are a lot of these and im no expert so i wouldnt be able to say which one of these is the most potent (as they say - no one's really going out all day and killing people so it would be difficult to say for definite).

Suitcase-Nuke Fu.

There you have it.

And if you don't have one. . . . anything from Desert Eagle-Fu to 12-Gauge Shotgun-Fu to .357 Magnum-Fu will do.

1.Karate (karate was made for killing)

2.Kung Fu

Which style of karate or kung-fu? There must be thousands!

There are no "most deadly" styles,although they were made for killing noone is using them to kill anymore.So none are deadly now,but all were at one point.Atleast the ones that existed at that time.

A blackbelt is not the beginning,it's a piece of cloth,that's all.