• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of most deadly martial arts

Can you guys please help find a big list or point out a site that has a list of the most lethal or deadly martial arts, just curious on which martial arts is most effective..

thanks again, Andrew

"Who Dares, Wins"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys please help find a big list or point out a site that has a list of the most lethal or deadly martial arts, just curious on which martial arts is most effective..

thanks again, Andrew

Whichever one you learn the best. ANY martial arts has its own deadly techniques, so whichever art you learn the best will be the most deadly for you.

If you are looking for what is advertised as the most lethal, I suppose some of the true knife arts, the "Filipino bone breaking system", etc. Just look for the lurid ads in BB magazine or the like.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Hey Andrew,

Sorry, but you're not foing to find a list and if you do chances are it might be biased. I feel the MA that I train in is the best as do a lot of others here. There are no bad Martial Arts only bad instructors. Every Art has it's advantages and disadvantages. You may be able to find a list of most popular, but most effective? I doubt it. The discovery channel did a show on the 10 best Martial Arts and I believe Sholin Kung Fu was #1 but that's all subjective.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Gheinisch-

Not to hijack the thread, but I REALLY like your signature. :D

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Huchi Mama Do is an offshoot of Huchi Papa Do.

However Huchi Papa Do was developed on an unknown island in the Pacific by leprauchaun pigmies who needed to climb trees to jump down on their opponents and thus the "tree flying attack" techniques.

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

Not to disregard Monkise Monkido, in which the artists copy their opponent's moves so precisely, it causes them to slowly go insane until they strip naked and run in circles, screaming, "WEASELWEASELWEASEL," which - coincidentaly - happens to be the primary kiai of Monkise Monkido.

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

thanks again, Andrew

If there was ''the top deadlist'' arts,then why would there be hundreds or thousands of martial arts being practiced in the world?

You need to realize that martial arts is just like highschool.The teacher can teach you a lesson,but it doesnt mean everyone will get a A+ on the next quiz.