Jack Osbourne KO's veteran Muay Thai fighter in Thailand

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that was a fake fall. Notice how he rolls to his stomach to prevent the 'amateur' from following up. Also note how the faller steps inward to setup his own fall.

Most notable was that none of those strikes contained the power, or were able to pass the defense presented by the 'slightly overweight' person he fought. The kid was far too lazy with his attack. Would have been eaten up had he gone against a 'veteran,' or even a 1 year student for that matter.

Ah well, if it helps him to break his drug addiction, all the better.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

the "thai boxer" just turtled up and dropped, definently not in the repetoire of any "real" fighter, but jacks only done it for a few weeks so ofcourse noone would put him against a top fighter, if he keeps training i'd like to see him fghting a year from now against better trained adversaries

Seriously...that didi not look like a real fight, it looked very much like an "I got paid to fall"...Ive always hated that little brat, just one more reason

There is no teacher but the enemy.

No way he could have fell to that, that was staged to doubt...

Plus maybe the "veteran muay thai fighter has been out of it for 30 years or something becuase neither of them looked in good shape.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

that makes me want to get in the ring with him and show him what Muay thai is really like :)

but better in fake thai fights than real drug dens in my opinion.

Fist visible Strike invisible

that doesnt really make him anymore skilled than he was before, maybe a fight with some real tough muay thai fighters would bring down his fake reputation...

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

When was the last time you were matched up against someone with more experience and bigger in size???

All matches are based on experience, weight and height.

He was fat and new to the art, so he was matched up with someone fat and new.

And he won. What is so hard to believe??

If you want him to fight a "real tough MT fighter", why don't you fight someone bigger, more stronger and more experienced than you and see if you'd call that a fair fight??