• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Combination attacks

Mr. Karate

Greeting everyone. I have been sparring for quite a while now and have failed to come up with some good combinations for both offense and defense. As a result, my opponents has had little difficulty blocking and attacking me. It seems I heavily rely on single strikes. So can anyone give me some good combination attacks? Here are the best combinatons I have so far. Please correct me and forgive me if I use the wrong term of attacks. Any help will be appreciated.

roundhouse kick--> sidekick--> spinning back kick

elbow strike--> backfist--> palm heel

double punch--> front thrust kick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

simply try to attach two of your combinations to one another. Also, remember that you can throw all the techniques you want, if they are not well timed, they WILL fail. Work on timing the techniques and using proper distance to your advantage. That should tide you over for the next 20 years or so.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

my favorite is the hook kick roundhouse combo... works great in point sparring, and yeah timing is everything

"Whatever you do, do from the heart, as for the Lord and not for others. -Colossians 3:23

my farorite combo is left punch right punch axekick, and you leave the right hand to cover the axe.

"I do not need a cause for my rage

I just despise the nature of the human race

When all I see is repulsion and hate

Violence becomes my only friend, my saving grace" - Violent Revolution by Kreator

its derived from kyokushin, our website is https://www.abkakarate.com lots of info there

all that stuff about glory to christ and building the kingdom of god kind of freaked me out

Violence becomes my only friend, my saving grace" - Violent Revolution by Kreator

i belive that ther is a place for martial arts and a place for spirituallity, god, beliving....you know what i mean. and i dont belive that it is the same place.