• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Spinning reverse punches!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yeah spinning back fists are illegal all over canada

i dont really like the technique mainly because the danger of hyper-extending your elbow if u do it incorrectly.

every american fighter i have fought used them and they havent really scored it on me successfully, and when they spin all the way around they usually meet my right hand or my back leg roundhouse

there is also a danger of catching an elbow which i am not too fond of.....

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

well if you gotta put a spin in your fighting arsenal why not just stick to spinning kicks?

seems more logical because your legs are longer so you can stay a safer distance away from your opponant where as your arms are shorter and when you spin around you are blind for that split second and in the split second u dont know whats going on and when you can see your opponant again it'll be too late cuz they will be ready to deck you

every guy i have fought that uses this technique hasnt phased me or second guessed me at all when i see their back............i like it because i know they are pay for it when i see their face after the rotation

thats just my opinion though........

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

well i think that they are okay but since they are illegal here well i guess the move is not really my kind :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 4 months later...

spinning back fists are good in a combo say after round kick but you gotta be damn fast or you'll be punches in the back of the head. same with spinning kicks. just my oppinion.

Spin backfist oh no don't like them!! :eek: :eek:

I think it's a bit of a chicken move, when you can't take being hit in the face you just show them the back of your head and throw your arm round. I think they are dangerous (though very effective) for several reasons. You not looking at what your hitting, You can get hit in the back of the head (very dangerous) or worse kicked in the back, or maybe even catch your opponent with your elbow.

Sorry don't like 'em

Bretty :roll: