• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

250,000 Posts!

Hello,

I wanted to call attention to the fact that we have reached the 250,000 post mark. That's right - a quarter of a million posts. We're growing more and more everyday.

I'd like to thank all of my staff members, past and present, that have meant so much to this community and contributed so greatly to it. Including Pat, Doug, Tammy, Laurie, Greg, Rachael, others - thank you. To all of my current staff - thank you. For what you've done and what you will do.

As always, I would like to thank all of our truly loyal users and those who support us. You rock.

Thanks.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:) That's an awesome mountain we've climbed! Congratulations to you, Patrick, for having such a successful website! Hopefully, we'll someday get to a million.

For now, though... 250, 001... :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

that is awesome. I also post on another message board, but this one is by far superior...the other one focuses on mystical stuff ike energy balls and ninjas and junk like that...I'm so glad that isn't tolerated here.

Thanx to patrick and the team for keeping things on a higher level.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

that is awesome. I also post on another message board, but this one is by far superior...the other one focuses on mystical stuff ike energy balls and ninjas and junk like that...I'm so glad that isn't tolerated here.

Thanx to patrick and the team for keeping things on a higher level.

Haha, I'm really pleased it isn't present here either. People have tried to start up similar topics only to be shot down by more serious and knowledgeable members.

When things do get out of hand, however, you have the Admin and Moderators. I also thank everyone that keeps the garbage off the forums, it makes for a much better learning environment.

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

- John Dryden

One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

I appreciate the kind words, though.