• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The pressing block occurs later on as well - in a black belt pattern - out in to low stance and full speed and then step up and out into a turning kick i think - any way that's off topic.

Fav form is moon mu definitely - i tend to prefer the patterns with some sort of rhythm to them.

Ninja Nurse - did u want Moon mu posted up? or the korean kicking kata ?(did a LOT of research and found 3 variations - same basic pattern, different level of complexity).

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then - im at work at the moment but ill post it up once i get home from training tonight. [ and pm you the other variations as it would take up too much space other wise].

Koryo remains my personal favorite black belt form since it is beautiful to watch when done well and contains several Tae Kyon-derived techniques.

Queen Padme: "So this is how Democracy dies-with thunderous applause."

Annikin Skywalker: "You're either with me or against me!"

Obi-won Kenobi: "That is the Way of the Sith!"

Sorry for the lack of posting - had to work late last night and rush to trianing so it all got a bit hectic - youll get them this evening i hope!!

• 4 weeks later...

I train in Youn Wha Ryu, and lets see...Basai is fun to watch..i enjoy it!..although I don't know it yet I'm still a 1st degree red, but my favorite form..or forms..is probably Palgue 7 (2nd blue) or Palgue 4 (1st green)...still kinda tied on those!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

ok this is getting silly everything keeps getting in the way of me doing this.... can anyone who wants it please pm me and ill reply iwsth it....

i love Jook-Am(GTF,actually is same to ITF)

Jumping kicks must have a reason, to cover distance, or to take down a mounted opponent.

Jook-Am blackbelt 2nd dan pattern

GTF Taekwondo

Chinese Kick Boxing Junior Learner

https://www.sonkal.cz

My favourite pattern at the moment is Po Eun, and it is because of the different direction the pattern takes compared to Kwang Gae and Chong Moo.

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee