Star wars Episode 3 : aww yeah!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o The emperor should have see through that would be scary and he would be laughing and swinging wildly, id just run away if i had to fight that!

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Nah - id just drop my LightSabre and go off in hand to hand..... im pretty sure a rising block would work against that lightning :D

i agree, but youd have to watch out he most likely pull a dagger out of his cloak when you least expect it...

William Penn

Bad movie. Lucas needed to hire people to flesh out his script and he needed someone else to direct it. Such cheesy dialogue. "You're breaking my heart!" Yes, that line has never been used before. I hope that after he dies they wrestle the rights away from his empire and make the last three movies and make them well.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

1- I am totally obssessed with the star wars series

2- Sith

3- The spear light sabber , color : red

4 Heiniken skywalker

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

I was thoroughly dissapointed with this flick. I'm not a diehard SW fan, but I am a fan nonetheless. The acting was wooden and the plot was shoddy. Some of the fight scenes were decent but with that kind of budget, Lucas could have put together a much better film.

I was thoroughly dissapointed with this flick. I'm not a diehard SW fan, but I am a fan nonetheless. The acting was wooden and the plot was shoddy. Some of the fight scenes were decent but with that kind of budget, Lucas could have put together a much better film.

I agree, however I find alot of star wars fans really expect to much from the movie makers...

William Penn