• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Star wars Episode 3 : aww yeah!!

3. Dual Sabers, one a Deep Blue color and the other a black dark color, I would use the black one then blue.

Actually, black would not work, as black is a "non-light;" it is an absence of light (it absorbs it, does not reflect it), therefore, it could not be used as a lightsaber color. Sorry dude.

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I skipped college to see it and also took my little brother who was supposed to be ill. It had to be done, even though I'm not a Star Wars buff. A choice between college and watching the most awaited film in who knows how long. Hard decision... NO

2. Jedi

3. Purple, single saber

4. Anakin

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

1. who plans to see it. I 'm skipping school to be there lol. I meen whoelse thinks that star wars premier nights are like the coolest nights ever especially if you get the movie premier day pass that lets u stay there and whatch it all day for 1 price.

2. If u could be on the side of the jedi or dark side which would it be.

3. if you could pick what type of saber and color what would it be. like would get one saber, dual sabers ( twin sabers) or a saber spear like darth mall.

I would pick the side of the jedi night , a spear light saber because it resembles the bo staff so it would be easier for me to use pluss it can be a spear saber or activate one blade to make it a normal saber. and my color would be green the same color as yoda .

4. who is your favorite Jedi, i like yoda because of his martial arts style light saber weilding style.

1 yesi went to see it on my friends birthday

2 i would be on the dark side because they are more powerful :

3 blue saber

4oby one

A.kelly

1 seen it @ midnight when it came out (im a new gen jedi so i had to lol)

2 Jedi

3 Red

4 Mace Windu

NEW GEN-JEDI, WOOHOOOOO

"We follow the World,

The World follows Heaven,

Heaven follows Tao,

Tao follows the way things are."

1. saw the movie with a bunch of friends over the weekend

2. well i would have chose the darkside but i would try to act like was in the light side, except i would kill people that were bad and people that p*** me off. only thing keeping me in the dark side >-)

3. i would get 2 saber spears like darth maul that can also be turned single. so i would have 3 weapons in 2. single, dual, and the spear

:-)

colors would be red

4. favorite sith is darth maul, favorite jedi is yoda.

overall. i like darth maul

"In battle, confrontation is done directly, victory is gained by surprise"

- Master Sun

• 3 weeks later...