• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Energy used to knock somebody out

its not about belief....

i dont believe in god, but i do believe in the universe - however many people believe one wouldnt exist without the other...... i dont see the difference here..... im just interested in finding out about the theory behind ki in any of its forms, and whether anything has yet been demonstrated or substantiated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say if these guys are for real (and I don't believe it), then I challenge them or their students to go into the UFC and make a name for themselves with their ki power. The fact that you don't see these guys in such tournaments is because it doesn't work. They'll get slaughted.

My advice: Don't try this at home (or anywhere else) ... for your own safety! :D

• 1 year later...

I agree with those that say this is possible, but it is highly improbable to use in an actual fight unless you're a master, and as one person said: his/her sensei only used it in a very desparate situation and later helped the agressor recover because the strike was so deadly.

I personally think a lot of these "make ice/fire/NRG shots with Chi" are ridiculous and usually exagerations.

Destined To Bring Light

Goku-kamamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

kind of reminds of of stuff you would see on those kiddy Dragan ball cartoons, that my nephew watchs.

I am highly skeptical about the touchless knock outs. For the touch ones I seen George dillman do them. Usually the opponent is doing some grab on him. So its set up when he does the move. Most of hte time the final shot is some where along the head or neck.

I remember fox news doing a special on some guy out of Chicago doing stuff like that. He tried doing it on the reporter and it didn't work. They braught in some fighers and students at this BJJ school. Stephan bonnar from TUF show was there also. None of the stuff he did worked on any of them.

How ever his students went down every time. :-)

Video should be still wondering around the web. Probably its on Youtube.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, the no touch knockout- utilizing the ever difficult to find "chi"

First off, no touch knockouts are possible, so long as the other party knows hes supposed to faint when his instructor kia's =)

Second, people insist that they're using, manipulating, or in some other way shape or form utilizing this thing call "chi" If such a person is so skilled at manipulating this magical life element, let them do so under scientific studies- wheres the harm done? This applies to touchless ko's, dim maks, delayed death touches, etc etc.Not only that, but once they're done, they'll most likely win a nobel prize and advance the scientific world by about a few hundred years, not to mention opening up doorways with answers to questions about life. They'd be reknown as one of the great men of human existence.

But who wants to do that when you can always just fly around the country doing seminars for money?

It saddens me that this nonsense is still doing the rounds.

Some years ago a famous master of no-touch knockouts offered to do a no touch knockout on me, then retracted the offer before we'd even met.

A number of times I've made the following offer - if anyone can do a no touch knockout on me I'll give them £1000 sterling cash there and then (OK, I'm not James Randi - I can't afford $1,000,000).

But I reckon my £1000 is pretty safe, so far no-one's even attempted to claim the prize. I think that tells us all that we need to know on the subject.

Mike

https://www.headingleykarate.org

Practical Karate for Self-Defence

It saddens me that this nonsense is still doing the rounds.

Some years ago a famous master of no-touch knockouts offered to do a no touch knockout on me, then retracted the offer before we'd even met.

A number of times I've made the following offer - if anyone can do a no touch knockout on me I'll give them £1000 sterling cash there and then (OK, I'm not James Randi - I can't afford $1,000,000).

But I reckon my £1000 is pretty safe, so far no-one's even attempted to claim the prize. I think that tells us all that we need to know on the subject.

Mike

Its too deadly