• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Energy used to knock somebody out

I am looking more for a grappling art that I could eventually use in competition. I figure I will look more towards BJJ and arts of that nature. Plus I just have a bad feeling about this academy ever since I witnessed the so-called effects of my Sensei's so-called energy.

Its good your not staying at that dojo.It seems the sensei there believes hes got the powers like Pootie Tangs belt :brow:

If you cant find a BJJ school,ju jutsu or judo would be a great grappling style that has competition.

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe someone could use energy to knock people without touching them.

but I can almost definitely tell you that you wont learn how to do that from a Jujitsu school.

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

Also - what energy... whered it come from... just interested...

Also agreeing about the Jujitsu school, dont think they really concentrate on Chi / energy that much.

I dont know about the KOs being performed across a larger distance but close range touchless KOs can be done ( seen it being perfomered by my sensei who is in no way a con ). But its absolutely useless in real life combat. Still that doesnt mean it cant be done.

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

ive seen some videos of 'remote knockouts' one was a kiai wich we know is real and then two others just had the guy putting his hands up to the other guy and he fell... i dont know weather it was a hoax or not but you can decide for yourselves, dan (A.K.A. Thread's of Fate) has them, ill try and get him to post them later...

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

From what I've learned over the past years of studying Dim-Mak, its very possible to do several "no hit knock outs" throughout certain points in the body. one of the first you would learn through many, many years of studying and training is a sort-of palm strike, with your arm slightly altered, and its a strike to the temple (which is GB point 3 in the traditional chinese chart). the strike doesn't ever touch the person but it has deadly side effects. anything from a KO to Death, or delayed Death.

My advice is this: ask your sensei how he does this "no hit knock out", just tell him you'd like to check into it, be honest with him and let him know you dont believe its possible. check into whatever he says, then make decisions. btw, im with Kajukenbopr on this one too.. i dont see a jujitsu sensei teaching no hit knock outs.

----------------

Take Care, Everyone.

- Akemoshi

----------------

Personally, I have been the recipient of anothers chi and have felt it's presence in the dojo but I have never seen it knock someone out. I have also heard many make great claims about their abilities. Take everything with a grain of salt and make your judgements based on personal experience.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Yeah, there is a way he could knock some one down. He could have compact his ki into a small area. And sent it out and it felt like possibly a punch.

I am here to get stronger in physical, mental and ki strength.