• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jewelry and Chi

Cobosan

ah, i understand, and im glad you posted. otherwise i honestly think i would have created an imbalance, lol. not by using stones or anything of the sort, but for other reasons. i wish i could talk to you more about this, Empty Flower.

What actually started my curiosity about stones was first reading the book "the third eye" by TLR (hard to spell his name, i just initialed), its a true life story about him and becoming a monk. he went through training, of course, but TLR wasn't able to gain the powers of the third eye until this stone was in place. anyways, i did some research and felt the need to ask some others. Thank You for your information.

----------------

Take Care, Everyone.

- Akemoshi

----------------

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do you mean Dr.Tuesday Lobsang Rampa ? I have read all his books out of curiousity!

Just to re-assure you, it is NOT neccessary to engage in an acy called 'Trepanation' which is drilling a hole in the scull. TLR wrote at length about this in the book you refer to. For anyone else reading this thread and books by TLR do not believe this has to be done.Opening 3rd eye is a gradually process and a natural one to the human psyche! It is about psychically awakening that centre and attuning it once again to the Tao or Creative Life Force of the universe.

EF

"The path to victory lies within!"

yes! thats exactly right, i just wasn't sure how to spell his name, and i couldn't remember where i placed the book. what other books has he written? Empty Flower, i would very much like to chat with you about a few things. is there any way we can go about talking? maybe meet in a chat room sometime?

----------------

Take Care, Everyone.

- Akemoshi

----------------

yes! thats exactly right, i just wasn't sure how to spell his name, and i couldn't remember where i placed the book. what other books has he written? Empty Flower, i would very much like to chat with you about a few things. is there any way we can go about talking? maybe meet in a chat room sometime?

Email me at this address !

ludsgate@hotmail.com

:karate:

"The path to victory lies within!"

Then does clothes take our ki away, maybe hats take our ki away, it is just superstiotn. That is the true answer.

I am here to get stronger in physical, mental and ki strength.

• 1 month later...
Then does clothes take our ki away, maybe hats take our ki away, it is just superstiotn. That is the true answer.

My twopence worth :)

I take off all jewellery before training for two reasons. Firstly because I don't want it broken or ripped off, secondly, all elements and crystals channel energy in different ways and I want to be in full control of my energy at this time.

Btw, I have practised naked many times (on a secluded beach and at home) and much prefer it....however I don't think my classmates would agree!

I don't believe that clothes do anything detremental to Qi flow.

Be careful of the teacher you choose as his students will be your greatest influence.

• 5 weeks later...

I wear a gold mezuzah (jewish necklace) and i kinda feel as though the flow of chi is better when i have it on, but sometimes i do feel slightly heavier with it on, but somtimes i feel lighter. The only problems are that sometimes when doing real fast/strong punches or kicks where i move from the hips real fast to get the chi into it my whole body moves but my head stays face the same way and when i breath sometimes the necklace flys into my teeth, so most of the time i take it off for that purpose but i dont feel it hinders me mostly and i kinda feel a light pressure on a pressure point on my chest where it is and i feel as though it kidna opens up the meridian in t the center of my body although sometimes it gets a little itchy to be honest. Although sometimes when i do yoga and its bikram so its like 110 or 115 degress the necklace actually starts to get hot and feels a little like a sting when it touchs my body.

Focus