• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gi?

Wheres the best online place for a Karate Gi and supplies? I can order one from my dojo but its 40 bucks. do you guys think this a good price and can I find somthing online for a better price?

Ive been doing Karate now for a while now and I think id feel a little better going to calss with a gi.

white belt w/stripe (9th gup) SBD

Orange belt TKD

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

umm... try https://www.centuryfitness.com . I dont know if its cheaper or not, but thats where I order my things from, and so does my school.

Determination + Disciplin + Strength - Fear = ONE BLACK BELT! Do the Math!

join this site!!

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=senterforge

My opinion???

Century's student and heavyweight uniforms suck. The fabric tends to wear (as opposed to the seams), especially at the collars. I think the Pro-Force student uniforms carried by Asian World are superior.

That said, the Pro Force heavyweight pants are horrible. The cut is too long in the torso. Century has them beat in the pants arena... But I would go with a middleweight if you go Century...

Master Jason Powlette

5th Dan, Tang Soo Do

--Tang Soo!!!

Wheres the best online place for a Karate Gi and supplies? I can order one from my dojo but its 40 bucks. do you guys think this a good price and can I find somthing online for a better price?

Ive been doing Karate now for a while now and I think id feel a little better going to calss with a gi.

40 bux can get you an UltraHeavyweight Proforce Karate Uniform at http://www.martialartssupermarket.com

If you're paying 40 for like a lightweight uniform, thats about 20 bux too much. MartialArtsSupermarket.com has the best prices I have found on the internet. They beat out Century and other sites like Superfoot's or KarateMart.com and offer higher quality items than MartialArtsMart or any of your local sports stores.

thanks. im going to search at those sites plus check a local store i found.definatly will have one by this weekend (shipping permitting)

white belt w/stripe (9th gup) SBD

Orange belt TKD

i find it's usually best to buy from your club, they usually have a club logo with your name and are made rather well. :)

- Hogosha

Go with a middle-weight...

Century's heavy canvas wears through too easily...

Their contact pant is very nice,... as is their pro pant, if you like the shoelace style lace-up front...

Stay away from their heavy jackets though. The collars wear out very easily, and they tend to use cotton thread, as opposed to poly thread for the seams, which means the thread tends to shrink and give-up...

Master Jason Powlette

5th Dan, Tang Soo Do

--Tang Soo!!!