• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many days per do you go to school?

seems like the average is about 3-4, not bad. Unfortunately I can't go to class anymore until we finish getting everything ready to move. O well, once I move and everything's settled, then I'll be going at least 5 times a week.

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hapkido- twice a week

BJJ- once a week

Plus added training at home and weight lifting

Like a midget at a urinal, I'm always on my toes

I go to class 3 to 5 times a week, with no training at home.

Although, I did just buy a yoga tape :dodgy: which I'm trying out to help improve my flexability.... so maybe that'll add another couple days a week...

What do you guys do when you practice MA at home by yourself, and how long do you practice?

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

What do you guys do when you practice MA at home by yourself, and how long do you practice?

Well, I take classes on Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri nights, assist teaching in two classes a week, teach private lessons on Saturdays as well as by appointment.

When I train at home, it's mostly weapons. I'm lucky enough that I learn physical elements extremely easily and quickly, so most of my forms practice is done at the dojangh.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

2-3 days a week depending on my scheduale, about 5-8 hours a week not counting the training I do at home and with my friends...

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say."

- Will Durant