• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

that new episode was great. the intro alone was worth the wait and the mess of the show.

did anyone see the one where stewey does a duet with that girl... i want to say her name is olivia... they have a pretty good fight scene somewhere in that one. the flow of the combonations and the fact that they actually utilize stances is something that always impressed me, especially considering that so much of its audience is a bunch of drunken frat boys. as far as cartoons go, i think this one's near the top as far as good fight scenes. then again, i'm a pretty big geek...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Family Guy is great. One of the very few things I watch on tv.

Btw, the makers have a new cartoon out called "American Dad" now on Fox. Pretty funny. Stereotypical CIA agent as a dad, nerd for a son, a liberal daughter, a goldfish with a brain that was swapped with a German Olympic skier, and a metrosexual alien.

The pilot was funny, and the first episode was on Monday. I missed the first ep, but the pilot was great.

"I like the idea of repeatedly sticking my knee in someone's face without threat of lawsuit." - me

Start mma training soon. (bjj, muay thai, boxing)

• 4 weeks later...