• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Has anyone ever watched the adult cartoon Family Guy? They have such great fight scenes compared to other cartoons and TV shows. I wonder if someone on there has experience in fighting. Anyway, they have good fight scenes.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I love this show! Stewey is my favorite :)

Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.

(Parents stare in silence)

Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.

(Keep staring)

Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)

Her Dad, Peter: Who was that guy?

Maybe you had to see it?

Peter, delivering a baby: "Oh my god! It's a beautiful baby girl! But it has a we'll have to get rid of that..."

He picks up scissors

Lois, quickly: "NO! Peter it's a boy!"

Peter: "Oh, OK"

Pretty funny at the time, can't remember anymore quotes at the moment.

Yeah, I like it, as well. :) I don't know how much more adult it is than The Simpsons, really.

That's great, but has anyone noticed the well choreographed fight scenes?

Maybe one or two. Like the one where Lois was fighting that Feminist movement lady or something. What fights are you thinking of? I've never thought of it this way. Great comedic timing though :D

Maybe one or two. Like the one where Lois was fighting that Feminist movement lady or something. What fights are you thinking of? I've never thought of it this way. Great comedic timing though :D

I've seen some good fight scenes in a couple episodes. For instance:

in The Thin White Line, Brian busts up a drug smuggling ring of midgets. Pretty good multiple attacker fight scene.

in Lethal Weapons, we see a pretty good example of a modern day 'McDojo' when Lois joins a Tae-Jitsu class and beats people up.

Then there's the episode that ends with the whole family fighting. And the one where Peter fights a large chicken for several minutes.

Anyway, it's probably nothing, but i just enjoy watching the fight scenes in this cartoon.

I've seen some good fight scenes in a couple episodes. For instance:

in The Thin White Line, Brian busts up a drug smuggling ring of midgets. Pretty good multiple attacker fight scene.

in Lethal Weapons, we see a pretty good example of a modern day 'McDojo' when Lois joins a Tae-Jitsu class and beats people up.

Then there's the episode that ends with the whole family fighting. And the one where Peter fights a large chicken for several minutes.

Anyway, it's probably nothing, but i just enjoy watching the fight scenes in this cartoon.

The Tae-jitsu one is the one I saw, I must ask my friend if I can borrow his ones hes got all the seasons on dvd.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

yes i agree there are alot of good fight scenes lethal weapons the one with the chicken when stewy is fighting on the train and the show is hillarious stewy is also my favorite