• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Buffy Kick- What is it?

I saw a kick on Buffy where two guys were holing her arms from behind. Suddenly Buffy kicks up like she's doing a v-stretch and kicks both of the guys in the face. I've seen this move in other movies before where on person is holding someone from behind and the person brings their legs up like in a toe-touch and kicks the person in the face. Does anyone know what type of kicks these are?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A somersault split kick? I don't think this is style specific. mAYBE a flipping monkey kick. I've seen chimps flip around and look like they're doing that too.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Sounds similar to jump split kick I think, where you jump and do front kicks (to two different directions) with both legs at the same time... but I've never seen this "Buffy kick" done except in movies. :P

Somersault? We're thinking of two different moves, but then again, I don't watch Buffy, so I could be wrong...

I didn't see it. I just envisioned, based on the description of 'Buffy' rolling backwards while doing it. However, I could be wrong. It could just be a jump split kick....

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein