• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

kind of a situation, but i want soe opinions please.

i take capoiera classes tuesday, thursdays, and saturdays. i recently got a job, and am working saturdays and sundays (for sure) and supposedly mondays. thing is my work schedule is more she puts a calender of days that i have to come and work. i most likely will continue saturdays and sundays, and then throughout the week, at most 2 days that i will work.

capoiera, i will talk to my boss, and i need to have at least tuesday and thursday off, which she will probably be really cool with. now, for any otehr day that i dont have capoiera or work which might be either one or 2 days a week, i want to go to this BJJ school. this school gives calsses that are 2 hours. my problem is, I dont know if i will attend it too much, becasue of work and capoiera, and the classes are $20, or $135 a month.

is BJJ something that coming once or twice a week a good thing? something that will help me? thanks

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the classes as far as i know are 2 hours, and you get to use thier gym. ill find out more about it. it would be a really good price if i could go everyday, but i cant, which sucks.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.