• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So, how old is everyone here?

Rockuman

31 and still kicking....

I actually have belts older than some of you youngsters....

But everyone has to start their quest somewhere. One thing I'd warn the young ones about. Don't automatically take everything you read at face value, no matter who posts it. (yes, that includes me)

Always research stuff on your own as well, and form your own decisions on who you agree with.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The main, average age around here seems to be 30. There's not as many people my age interested in Martial Arts as I thought (or, once again, at least not to the point to go to a forum about it).

Ah well, I definitely learned something. =]

There's not as many people my age interested in Martial Arts as I thought

I see that you are 15. I know for a fact that The_One just turned 17 this month.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Yeah, there are a lot of people your age. :)

This community was built to be inviting to all ages and, as such, we attract a very diverse crowd. Users of all ages from all sorts of backgrounds.

20, and just tested for my green belt. Gotta say though, I was liking my blue belt. Oh well, just gotta train harder to break in the new one.

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.

Haha, whoa a lot of questions!

I'm in northwest PA, in Erie. Kuntao is a Chinese fighting style that, as far as I know, developed separately from Shaolin arts. It is usually (ifn not always) mixed with silat, an Indonesia art. I am just now starting to learn the background, but I believe my style traces back to Willem Reeders, a Dutch-Indonesian who was quite possibly the first non-full blood Chinese person to learn the art. Could be wrong though. I know for a fact that there is a picture of Willem Reeders in my school. Anyways, my screen name is from some Alkaline Trio lyrics.

36 styles of danger