• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you use what you've learnt properly (meaning effectively), and have a stronger will you will beat him.

That is to say that if he uses what he's learnt properly (meaning effectively) and has a stronger will he will beat you.

Hand to hand, heart to heart

If you don't come, i will not start

But if you start, i will arive first

And hit you continuiously untill i see red.

Kicking helps... Though this sounds like a sport situation, not my cup-o-tea.

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say."

- Will Durant

He won't hold his arms out like you might be used to because he's not trying to make bridge contact. When he punches, it'll be in combos and he'll pull his arm right back after he punches. Trapping is going to be difficult so you'd probably be better of just keeping your guard by your face.

I guess I should add that trying to trap his jabs is a bad idea, too... his right hand is likely going to be right behind them.

I mean you don't need to go to tansau or bonsau when you make contact, only do it when you fight another WT practioner. + Something important your goal is to hit, not trap him, first hit and keep hitting, if you can trap him it's good, but don't seek for it, just hit him.

Somebody mentioned that he would throw combos, any fighter should throw combos, 1 attack and retreat is stupid.

Hmm not realy, You start chainpunching from the moment the first punch is thrown, When the contact is made, you are in a better position. But it is to difficult to explain. I will try to make some short clip this weekend, how I a would I try to do it. It will explain it much better.