• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Summer slow down

shotokankid that's true but most parents put them in baseball, football, soccer, etc. some of them are just lazy and use summer as an excuse to not go

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

true, true

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Your martial arts schools slow down during the summer? THey should go up because moms don't want their kids sitting around playing grand theft auto all summer. Most parents enroll their kids in something during the summer so they wont just sit around the house.

Maybe not entirly but i do agree for the most part, only because i find alot of the adults in my dojo go on holidays and vacations with thier familys sometimes including an instructor....

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Our schools slow down during the summer usually because of vacations and stuff like that..and the heat, yeah heat index's of 115..i'd wanna stay inside too..LOL! We try to do carwash's and demos to keep our name out there...even in the summer!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com