• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

looking for something new

hi, ive been on here for ages but keep coming and going, i have a large lump on my knee, how ever it has healed, due to inactivity ive gained weight, and my old club as disbanded, im looking for a club in london, easy to goto i live in london, in the borough of haringey near tottenham and woodgreen, and was wondering if anyone could suggest a dojo worth checking out, all styles welcome. i welcome u to pm me aswell if u would rather not post incase of "advertising" and so on. a fast relpy would be well apreciated

Yours In Budo

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do you have something like our "Yellow Pages" directory over there? I'm assuming you're in London, England?

Here in Canada, I'd just flip open the book and check out the section on Martial Arts for a listing of all of the clubs. Do any of your friends train? Sometimes word of mouth is great!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

The wonders of a google search...

Im actually moving to london this september for uni - but i do TKD so i guess we're not really looking for the same thing!

what uni?

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.