• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

real fighting art?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Chang has a good point. Nothing can beat a gun, awareness is the key.

Here's another what if scenario.

You have an argument with some man in a bar, your head is to his chin. Your arguing, he gets mad and attempts to push you with both hands. The moment you saw his arms lift, you waited until they got to shoulders height. Then you perform a double ridge hand to his ribs. He caves, you knee his a$$. He goes to ground. His girl friend, to the side, starts screaming. You forget about her, for the moment. You're about to stomp his a$$ when the girl friend jumps on your back, starts biting your neck. You fall backward to the floor, and headbutt her on the face, she lets go. Before you get up, the man kicks you in your gonads, your down, he starts stomping you. Someone stops the fight later but your already bruise up. How do you get someone off your back, clinging to you, and biting you? :down: :dead:

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

well people have different styles of fighting and people do different MA's and they have some advantages and disadwvantages in fights so if you were fighting it would be better to know more and have less disadvantages so you would not get beat up all the time :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"