Racism at the dojo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well were I go there really hasn't been any ovious comments,but outside is a diff. story.example my cousin said while he was in jail evrybody wouls stick to their own races and show their true feelings towards others

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

well were I go there really hasn't been any ovious comments,but outside is a diff. story.example my cousin said while he was in jail evrybody wouls stick to their own races and show their true feelings towards others

Friend,

No offence but your cousin was in jail, what do you expect. That's not the real world. Most in jail/prison are in there for a reason, are uneducated, ill-mannered and probably a bit scared. The first thing they/ I would do would look for some friends. Someone with something in common, and the most obvious would be race. I hope your cousin is out, I'll pray for him.

Friend,

No offence but your cousin was in jail, what do you expect. That's not the real world. Most in jail/prison are in there for a reason, are uneducated, ill-mannered and probably a bit scared. The first thing they/ I would do would look for some friends. Someone with something in common, and the most obvious would be race. I hope your cousin is out, I'll pray for him.

Here at school (and at most other colleges that display a large diversity of races) you'll notice that most will stick to their own races. You hit the nail on the head when you said they look for commonalities. It happens in the workplace, too. Here at my internship there are a group of Indians that all stick together. Most of the eastern Asian kids stick together. And it stretches to the "adult" workers, too. You'll notice that ghettos (in their true sense) still exist.

It's definitely not limited to just prisons...it exists in all facets of life, like it or not. :(

well yeah Enviroman u do have a point.MasterH no offense taken,the way he got there is a good reason for him being there.He's out though ,and thanks for the prayer because eventhough he served his time , he is still up to trouble every now and then.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

well yeah Enviroman u do have a point.MasterH no offense taken,the way he got there is a good reason for him being there.He's out though ,and thanks for the prayer because eventhough he served his time , he is still up to trouble every now and then.

Some of us learn the hard way. I have had two friends in prison, one for life. Not a world I would want for anyone.

I would also say just because birds of a feather flock together, does not mean they would be racist birds. In prison they may be, in my world (and hopfully yours) they are not.

My happy world......... :)

Some of us learn the hard way. I have had two friends in prison, one for life. Not a world I would want for anyone.

I would also say just because birds of a feather flock together, does not mean they would be racist birds. In prison they may be, in my world (and hopfully yours) they are not.

My happy world......... :)

well subconciously I have noticed that I tend to go and hang out with my own group,but I also really enjoy having friends of other cultures and experiencing other cultures.