• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Racism at the dojo

Races don't exist. Remember there is only the human race. A skin color is a COLOR, nothing more. A person is a person, not a stereotype. Pride in a race is stupid, and hatred agaisnt one is the ultimate stupidity.

Seek not and you will find. -Lao Tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SatyagrahaKF, there needs to be more people like you. The problem in the Dojo and in other places is that there are not enough people like you.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you 100%. Took the words from my keyboard (lol :lol: ). If only every 1 had an out look like that...

"Martial Arts is kinda like yin and yang when you think about it; it 50% physical and 50% mental"

Contrary to the popular belief.....

EVERYONE IS A RACIST.

I AGREE WITH YOU. THOUGH PEOPLE MAY NOT REALIZE IT AND THINK THEY ARN'T. I BELIEVE THIS AND CAN ADMIT THAT YES, SOMETIMES IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER, I AM, HARMFUL OR NOT, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

• 2 weeks later...
Races don't exist. Remember there is only the human race. A skin color is a COLOR, nothing more. A person is a person, not a stereotype. Pride in a race is stupid, and hatred agaisnt one is the ultimate stupidity.

agreed

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

• 2 weeks later...

i'm with you all the way on this. any scientist will tell you the only reason for skin colours is varying levels of potection from the sun. to be prejudist against someone for the fact that they have evolutionary traits is just sad.

Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil~Exodus 23:2

Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself.~Lao Tzu

And mankind is naught but a single nation~quran

racism shouldnt even be thought of in martial arts most of the senior students in my dojo including me are spanish/African decent in fact in our style (Bujinkan Budo taijutsu) i believe we make up the percentage of those groups but the Japanese teachers really like our dojo to them it doesnt matter as long as you really want to learn i believe it should be like that in all martial arts

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

racism shouldnt even be thought of in martial arts most of the senior students in my dojo including me are spanish/African decent in fact in our style (Bujinkan Budo taijutsu) i believe we make up the percentage of those groups but the Japanese teachers really like our dojo to them it doesnt matter as long as you really want to learn i believe it should be like that in all martial arts

sounds like my dojo. In my dojo most students, two teachers are Spanish/Indian decent including me. it's like any regular dojo to everybody.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu