• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I started Tae Kwon Do recently, HELLO!

elliot17

Hi,

My name is Elliot, I'm from southeastern Minnesota and I started tkd 3weeks ago.

I'm 30 years old and joined with my fiances' 10 year old son and 8 year old daughter.

I've always been athletic and enjoy a good workout, along with learning new and interesting things and I saw an ad in the paper for tkd classes so I signed us up and I enjoy the classes so far and plan on continuing them for as long as I am able to.

Peace! :wave:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Hi Elliott :smile:

Look forward to reading all of your posts. If you have any questions or concerns regarding TKD, please do not hesitate to e-mail me or post them on a forum, P.S. I am by no means the only or the best resource on this topic LOL but just as a possible person to turn to for help or just for the sharing of new ideas. :smile: :smile:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

Welcom eelliot17 to KarateForums and wish you well in your TKD training! ...whether it be ITF or WTF. (would you believe there are students enrolled in our school that aren't even aware of the 2! ... isn't a matter of importance to certain people.

Nice choice of the Serenity Prayer! ... I guess you can say highly effective people do pray! :angel:

ITF/TKD Black Belt (1st dan)/Fitness Kickboxing Instructor

(KarateForums Sensei)

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-02-17 09:40 ]

welcome elliot to the boards :nod:

hope you have fun :wave:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"