• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Muay Thai/kickboxing match clips.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks man, now i finally get to see the Benny fights.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Hmmm.. maybe not, these are just clips of just a few seconds each.

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Yea, I'd like to know.. except with Muay Thai more than Kickboxing.

I did see Benny getting blasted with knees in one clip.. i'd hate to be in that situation.

• 1 year later...
I know, this one is old, look, the last time somebody put a post was in 2001!!!! But i would just like to say the benny "the jet (what a lame nickname) urquidez is a huge fake!! He claimed to have " beat muay thai fighters frequently" but in reality i dont think that he even faught more 1 in an official match. There were 1 or 2 times where he beat thai fighters under american kickboxing rules (which limits knees, grappling, elbows, and low kicks, so is it even muay thai then?). But when many thai fighters invited him to fight in bankok under muay thai rules, he always rejected or never showed up. He also rejected to fight some great thai fighters under american rules because he didnt think that he could win. So my point is benny "the fag" is nothing but a fake, a poser, and somebody who is insecure with his style (if he wasnt he wouldnt have demoted muay thai to make kickboxing look better). I hope you all know how much he sucks!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
As I recall it was the american. He delivers an absolutely devastating spinning kick to the body, you can tell it shocks the Canuck. Seconds later he punches the Canadian down, and Theriault's struggling in obvious pain on the ground.