• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A little confused on this one?

This may sound like a stupid question but I am curious about it. I am thinking about joining a Muay Thai training center to learn Muay Thai. How exactly would I be taught by the instructor? I mean I would be the only new guy and everyone else would be there for weeks, months or maybe even years. And they are going to be at a more advanced level, learning more advanced things. And I am going to want to start with the very basics of course so how will I learn those if everyone else is already in the advanced stage? Will the instructor just teach me alone? Or do they usually have a class with all beginners?

And even then the "beginning" class would probably have guys in there that have at least been doing it and learning things for weeks. So I wouldn't want to miss ANYTHING. I hope this makes sense to you guys. I really am curious about how I would be taught, starting from the very basics and working my way up when everyone else will already be at a higher level.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello,

As you have a thread for this discussion already, I am going to redirect this over there and close this one.

http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19441&highlight=

Thanks. :)