• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, Hello There... Welcome Back

Yay, glad everything is OK now! I thought that it was my PC acting up at first when I couldn't get onto the site.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yes, it is possible that there are few posts and others changes that were made right before it started, during, etc. that may be lost.

Yes, I noticed one of my post missing. It was the one where I got confused and thought I was on my bank's website and I posted my credit card numbers, bank accout numbers, SSN, etc.

Whew! :brow:

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Virus? What's a virus? God I love Apple computers.

Absolutely. I can't figure out how to work any other computer anyway...Apple computer, wonderful, no viruses, it makes SENSE, and it comes in lots of colors! :D

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Yes, it is possible that there are few posts and others changes that were made right before it started, during, etc. that may be lost.

Yes, I noticed one of my post missing. It was the one where I got confused and thought I was on my bank's website and I posted my credit card numbers, bank accout numbers, SSN, etc.

Whew! :brow:

Oh, yes. That one did get deleted. ;)

• 2 weeks later...