• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many 5 year olds...

Nick_UKWC

This reminds me a bit of a Seinfeld episode.

Ever see that Seinfeld episode where Kramer took karate and kept bragging about being the best in his class, until the kids in his class (it was a kids class) all ganged up on him after class one day?

:lol:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My Christmas party last year saw all my students running around and being their energetic selves. Most were in the 5 - 8 year old bracket. At one point they decided (mob rule - Isaac Asimov knew something) to attack sensei. They made the rules... Get Sensei!!

They Tag-Teamed without knowing how, when one slowed to catch his breath, another stood up to take the challenge.

I ran, I blocked and countered. Flipped, dropped and twisted them. Pushed, covered and defended. Attacked, grappled and moved.

It took about half an hour but they eventually ran me down...

I felt old.

They had shown me something I wish I could have taught them.

Think of Bruce Lees teachings.

They didn't know they could lose, I knew I'd have to stop at some point.

We learn lessons from the most unlikely places.

Not afraid to die

Not afraid to live

I need to know

You don't need me anymore

yeah- not easy though when you cant full on kick them because they're your students :D not that i WOULD injure a little kid attacking me

Totally stupid thread poached from 2+2 Forums, but funny none the less!

i would like to know what is funny because i dont get it???????????? :-?

How many 5 year olds could you take out?!

The Rules:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.

- You are not allowed to touch a wall.

- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."

- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics. They are all fit and healthy.

- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.

- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

- The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

I reckon 50 maybe, if you could stay upright not break your hands and not become exhausted lol

Hope this doesn't cause offence, it's just for giggles :)

A.kelly

• 1 month later...
Sooner or later they will get you no matter what you tried to do :D ..

U know , i have herd of a specie of rats that live in large groups , about 2000 rats living together , and if they encounter a human ( alone of course ) they surround him and try to get him off balance and then eat him alive , personally i didn't belive in that .

I have some freak ants that come in my house at summertime. They see everything and anything as food, including humans. Just 6 days ago I had about 30 on me while I was sleeping. I live in a log house, so it isnt hard for an ant to get in.

Tang Soo!