• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many 5 year olds...

Nick_UKWC

Totally stupid thread poached from 2+2 Forums, but funny none the less!

How many 5 year olds could you take out?!

The Rules:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.

- You are not allowed to touch a wall.

- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."

- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics. They are all fit and healthy.

- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.

- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

- The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

I reckon 50 maybe, if you could stay upright not break your hands and not become exhausted lol

Hope this doesn't cause offence, it's just for giggles :)

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I don't get what's funny, really. Can you explain the humour in this, please?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

You've never had a pointless convo about a made up situation just for the sake of conjecture?

You've never asked who'd win, robocop or terminator?

Never wondered if Wolverines claws could get through Captain Americas shield?

Guess not!

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

It's funny to me. The definition of 5 years old as I've learned it is: Hyperactive, annoying, super energy filled, hyper, crazy, impossible to control, cute only when sleeping, brats.

I don't wanna even try to take out the five year olds. Those kids are scary.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

You've never had a pointless convo about a made up situation just for the sake of conjecture?

You've never asked who'd win, robocop or terminator?

Never wondered if Wolverines claws could get through Captain Americas shield?

Guess not!

Batmad vs Spiderman!

Batmad vs Spiderman!

Spiderman by KO, 3 minutes into the first round.......Maybe Batman by Rear Naked Choke, 2 minutes into the second round. :lol:

"Achieving victory in every battle is not absolute perfection. Neutralizing an adversary’s forces without battle is perfection."

Sun-Tzu, The Art of War