• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Login Name

scottnshelly

I was just wondering how everyone here came up with thier login name for this forum.

i'll start:

i'm Scott. my wife is Shelly. We started dating when i was a freshman and she was a junior. All through school we were 'Scott and Shelly'. Everyone talked about 'Scott and Shelly'. We were always together, no one knew just one of us. Still to this day, our house is Scott and Shelly's house. Most people run them together to sound more like Scott'n'Shelly.

It stuck, so that's what our first e-mail address was 'scottnshelly@'. That's what my username has been ever since.

not that interesting, i know, but i'm sure some of you have an interesting story behind your username.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.....I was into RP for about a year, so I just pulled my two favorite names and stuck them together. Kieran was my alter-ego on one site (My evil side, very fun to RP with, I really did get sick of being the goody goody) and Lilith, which means, of the night. As my alter-ego was evil, too, she was also from the night side of my world. So, Kieran-Lilith. Dark child of the night.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Patrick is the name of my favorite hat.

Uh huh... sure it is. :lol:

Let's see... vertigo. Yeah, my name comes from halfway the same line as Kieran-Lilith's... I used to play a lot of flight games, and that was pretty much my callsign... doesn't make a whole lot of sense when I think back to it... who would want vertigo while flying? :lol:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

I'm a Paranormal Investigator, and Sykan Ryu is the style of Jujutsu I am training in.

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

Mine is simple, it's my last name. ghostly, thats a pretty cool profession your in to. How did you get involved with somthing like that? I have always found that sort of thing very interesting. Have you ever witnessed anything out of the ordinary before?

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

Aefibird is the cute lil' creature in my avatar.

<-----

Aefi is also my nickname from a Ghanaean friend of mine (it means beautiful spirit). The cockatiel heard the word and repeated it (he can 'talk'), so I called him "Aefibird".

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

There is already a topic about this somewhere on KF

Mine is my name Taku Shimazu with a - in the middle.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.