• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i have had this happen once. luckily i had my gear on :) but one time i was acoming from my dads and i didnt have my gear. needless to say we worked on that a drill where you break a grip and slowly kick between the legs to get away. BUT the person that kicked me was the instructr not the kids!!! so from now on i have worn my gear to our lil kids classes.

• 1 month later...

I don't know how you did not burst out in tears laughing. HEHE

Anyhow I think at the age of 5 is it not possible he just seen everyone hitting this guy, and did not know the difference between kicking or punching? Maybe he wanted to try something different...

I think when teaching 5yr olds, one must keep in mind they are in a whole different mindset and thinking then the rest of us. Apparently the Master/Instructer did not realize this.

J.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Ugh I hate kids. They are the worst to teach. I have thought about never being an instructor again because of them in fact I might get a vasectomy because of them.

"Nothing is out of reach for a desiring heart."

• 4 months later...
just a thought here, why was the instructor letting the students line up and hit him in the first place? Maybe I'm way off base here, but I don't want 5 year olds in my school thinking that its ok to hit me as the instructor. That kind of thing will come around and kick you in the butt. Kinda like what happened here.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!