• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

12 Hour UFC Ultimate Fighter Marathon on Spike TV

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That was absolutely amazing. The second fight, Bonnar vs. Forrest, had to be one of the best displays of heart and athleticism I've seen.

50 years from now, there is a good chance they'll look back on this as the day that mma hit the mainstream. I bet it ends up on espn before the year is over.

"I like the idea of repeatedly sticking my knee in someone's face without threat of lawsuit." - me

Start mma training soon. (bjj, muay thai, boxing)

Shamrock got so worked that it smelled a little like a setup.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness."

-The Book of the Void (A Book of Five Rings)

"Men don't start fights, but they do finish them."

That was absolutely amazing. The second fight, Bonnar vs. Forrest, had to be one of the best displays of heart and athleticism I've seen.

That was the best fight I've ever seen. Talk about trashing each other. If you guys haven't seen it, try to get it on a re-run. It went the distance with no down time.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

I would think if Shamrock was to do a work he would talk it up as much as possible to hype up franklin when he wins.

What it looked like to me was shamrock was sitting up expecting Franklin to go for a submission(leglock) when he started eating punches.

bonnor v griffin truly amazing.

i saw the fight with buddies from my gym.

lost of opinions

1. it was classy for the ufc to offer both of them contracts...me i think it was good busness. if the ufc didnt pride would.

2.mixed opinions on frank being worked.... some say hes done, some say it was fixed to hype franklin(who i think is a good fighter), i just think the guy slipped and got caught ..it happens ...if he would have got that heal hook we would be singing a different tune.