• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Matsumura White Crane Seminar

P.A.L

there is a one day(10:00-16:00) seminar by semsei Lindsey on 4/3/05 Sunday. at sensei thampson's dojo (north of Houston), i think there is $30 charge. anyone interested can contact me for more info.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
there is a one day(10:00-16:00) seminar by semsei Lindsey on 4/3/05 Sunday. at sensei thampson's dojo (north of Houston), i think there is $30 charge. anyone interested can contact me for more info.

I bet taht will be interesting and informative. I've never met Sensei Lindsey, but had talked to him a number of times over the phone maybe 15 years ago or so, and I have some videos he sent me that I use for reference now and then. This guy is the real deal people!

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

What's the info on this seminar ...... I'm only 3 hours from Houston ....... and planning on driving over today anyway. Might be a good way to spend tomorrow.

Edited by Buddha's Belly

Sounds interesting. I might make one if it was, say, next year. I'll be in Texas for about a year starting around this November. San Angelo, to be more precise (yes, the middle of nowhere). It's quite a drive from to Houston from there (400 miles) so it may not ever happen...

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Sounds interesting. I might make one if it was, say, next year. I'll be in Texas for about a year starting around this November. San Angelo, to be more precise (yes, the middle of nowhere). It's quite a drive from to Houston from there (400 miles) so it may not ever happen...

Trust me...if you can make it to one of Sensei Lindsey's seminars...do it. The man is the real deal in old style Shorin Ryu. There are only a few people in this country that I would consider a true master of the art, and he is one of them.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Trust me...if you can make it to one of Sensei Lindsey's seminars...do it. The man is the real deal in old style Shorin Ryu. There are only a few people in this country that I would consider a true master of the art, and he is one of them.

That's what I hear. I certainly would like to take the opportunity if it presents itself (or if I can grab it).

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

seminar was kind of a private class 6 of us , and you could ask anything you like, he started with a waza that shows how to turn and grab a kick and how to move behind the opponent, then we did lots of kata , one hour lunch ,came back and did more kata and bunkai, he is going back to Houston on April 24 for white crane.