Repetition!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problems couldnt quite remember what it was....

im probably more like bo-sabum-nimke cos although i instruct relatively regularly i dont run my class, i simply teach on behalf of my sabum-nim

• 5 weeks later...

Our school has some issues with students mostly the teenagers who get aggrovated at repeated movements. I have a super fast solution to your problem.

Don't lecture the ones getting bored, set them up in front of the class room to show thier performance in that move, then have them do it a few times to a fall guy. After doing it properly a few times say good, and sick your fall guy on him in a fast real time attack.

If your student fails it is because he was not ready, or was nervous, or possiable because he was just scared. Either way you should lecture after he has failed not before, so that he learns from failure and then advice.

Sounds alittle cruel but it get's everyones attention and what good is a black belt who can execute thousands of moves and yet freezes when attacked!!!

Something to think over...

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com