• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Time Best Martial Arts Video Game??

actually, that is pretty cool.

Small brushes with fame, but cool nonetheless.

have a pseudo-famous one in my family...had a hand in creating the ninja turtles way back in the early 80's when they were all in junior high school. Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird were decently cool dudes...he had the choice to hold on the rights, but he let them go to support his other project which was WAY cooler, but fizzled: The Radioactive Adolescent Blackbelt Hamsters. Hey, I can't make this stuff up if I tried. Now, he makes the large scale mockups of the same hotwheels cars that all of our kids play with...if you're interested, his nickname at the Hotwheel/Toy show circuits is Nightstalker Customs. I actually thought he was BSing, because some of these stories get far-fetched sometimes, but then I saw the check...those were alot of zeros :brow: and the new Scions in his driveway sure don't hurt either...uh ohh...the overtired ramblings come out. :wink:

Good night, it's past my bedtime, and I have to open the school at 4, so it's off to beddiebye I go. :)

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that anyone cares but....some of my dojo-mates did the modeling for the animations on Street Fighter and Mortal Combat.

8)

really?! that's awesome! how'd that come about?? did they get any "cheese" for it?

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

Because of our association with Ernie Reyes. His schools are quite a talent pool for that kind of stuff. Don't know about the "cheese" though.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I like Virtua Fighter myself.

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War