• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Time Best Martial Arts Video Game??

Starting all the way from the arcades, to your very first game console, to the game console you play today, what is the best martial arts video game you've ever played and why??

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me, i'm old school. it's between "Double Dragon" on the original NES, the original "Mortal Kombat" & "Street Fighter II" on SNES. Gotta love the classics!

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

I think Tekken series are the best so far, especially Tekken 5.

Soul Edge is good weapon art fighting game.

Classic will be street fighter II. Miss those good old days.

yeah, i'm also a BIG fan of the Tekken series. i've got all 4. am still waiting for another paycheck to roll around to get tekken 5. but, you gotta admit that without classics such as "double dragon", "street fighter II", & "mortal kombat", the tekken series and all the other martial arts game "offspring" wouldn't be where they are today. stand on the shoulders of giants to see what lies ahead.

As for old school,Hands down SF2 and SF alpha 3,Tekken,DOA and VF 4 evo are doing it for tha new generation.As far as all time,I would say VF 4 evo has tha most depth and will last ya tha longest,so I would give it tha edge.

ISAIAH 53:5