• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Disgusting...

I wonder if any of these certificate buyers are planning on opening a school.......I hope not but you can never tell.....

Let's all just hope not... :roll:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can email the seller on eBay, if you have an eBay account. Go to the auction site at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16044&item=7144455177&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW and look in the box on the right. There is a link to "Ask seller a question". Click it.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

I wonder if any of these certificate buyers are planning on opening a school.......I hope not but you can never tell.....

Sure am!

This will be interesting; what are you going to ask?

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

i will buy 10 of these for 10th dan (or maybe 8-9 to appear less suspicious): goju, shotokan, judo, aikido,....you name it.

everybody should bow when i log on to kf.com.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

He also sells a program that can make any MA certificate...someone bought it and gave negative feedback because there weren't enough updates :roll:

Someone bought a kata DVD from him now his daughter thinks that she can test in karate :roll:

He also sells an Aikido DVD that will "make you an expert" :roll:

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

he sells that stuff. hes still in business.

conclusion: people buy that stuff.

hence the following question: what is disgusting, him selling these or people buying it?

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

Yes you can email the seller on eBay, if you have an eBay account. Go to the auction site at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16044&item=7144455177&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW and look in the box on the right. There is a link to "Ask seller a question". Click it.

Thanks Kicks. I don't have an E-bay account, is it free to sign up for one? If i can sign up for one without having to pay or recieve spam e-mails, i'll sign up just to ask this guy some questions.

Maybe if someone else already has one, they could send the e-mail and everyone could post questions to be asked...

hence the following question: what is disgusting, him selling these or people buying it?
good question. probably both... (and slightly amusing) why people would shell out any amount of money for a certificate that has no meaning or backing behind it, such as years of training, is beyond me. :dodgy:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

I'm revolted moreso over the selling. If its for novelty then sure, a stupid little certificate saying you're a master in Bull****-Ryu, ha ha its funny. But in the end it only hurts honest people who are trying to learn real martial arts from a fool.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu