• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Disgusting...

I was fooling around on ebay, and found this...read the red print for a good laugh! Instructor won't promote you? No need!

I can't believe that there's an organization out there that'll support that...

Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules in posting the link, but since I'm obviously not making any $ off of this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16044&item=7144455177&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is a private listing. Your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. " <===I got a kick out of that part.

I've learned not to be too disgusted by all the quick-and-easy scams out there or by places that I've seen that teach crappy martial arts. If people want to buy those and delude themselves, that's fine by me. If people want to run crappy dojo and teach crappy martial arts, then there's nothing I can do. They wouldn't be doing these things unless people were there to buy into them.

Yes, I suppose it does offend the "warrior" in me and makes me a bit indignant, but I'm not going to get too put off by it. I just smile and content myself with the knowledge that I train in a genuine art and try to spread the knowledge of it to those around me. What's more, it really does highlight the relatively arbitrary nature of a ranking system, anyway, even in "traditional" martial arts.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

That's messed up.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

LOL kotegashiNeo

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

awwww sweet I always wanted to get ranked in ninjustu thanks for the link
:lol: :lol:

Nahh, this doesn't really bug me too much. It's more of an eye-roll reaction. If someone really wants to pay $35 for a piece for a worthless piece of paper.:roll: Whatever...

Kinda sad that there are people who would buy this, but what are you gonna do? :)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

awwww sweet I always wanted to get ranked in ninjustu thanks for the link

Look at the blowup of the certificate closely...the description says ninjuitsu, but the certificate says shotokan karate. OOPS...looking again, there are two certificates...sorry!!! :roll:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Whenever I want a good laugh I check out the useless stuff on that site.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Whenever I want a good laugh I check out the useless stuff on that site.

Myself, I prefer checking out the 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner/GTX ads. I used to have one way back when. Sold it in '76 for $500!!! :bawling:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"