• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Not quite the turn around u might have thought...

Whatever happens Angus will have a life left over already that contains the material for a hit film. If he keeps this up and manages not to get himself killed we could have a true epic by the time he's 30:

Angus: The Way of the Crouching Fire System

Maybe it's just me... :grin:

Take care mate.

~The things you own - they end up owning you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats great to here from you Angus :nod:

Good to here your healing and soon you be as good as new :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Learn from the experience, you got your butt kicked bcause you werent skilled enough.

They taught you a valueable lesson, you should be grateful for this teaching

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

He got his butt kicked because he allowed himself to get pissed off by two jerks, and becuase he was pissed. Even when I'm drunk I tend to just ignore people like that, must be a special aptitude I have :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Yeah, but he will remind himself of it everytime he feels the inside of his mouth and finds a missing tooth... those guys permantentely damaged him. Just shows that they might be serious... and are capable of killing someone.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the chance to get the guy that beat the crap out of me... twice lol.

I had a Black Belt who beat the crap out of me in the Dojo, it might was well have been a street fight. This happened some 27 years ago. I was Kyu grade them.

He stopped training (I didnt) and 25 years later he came back and became a Shodan after 2 years (again).

What he did to me doubled my efforts back then and can you imagine how he felt having to call me Sensei and having to deal with my vastly superior technique?

I am not proud of how I got him back but it sure felt good at the time

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing