• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Names

Joecooke007

well i needed a name and i thought i could change it later on so since i was a kickboxer and Muay Thai i just though of kick and added er just for a while intil i thought of a better one but it ends up that we can't change our names :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my nickname is Blade because of my passion for bladed weapons....(now heres the "Blade" movie part) my abnormally pointy teeth, strength, and being born on Halloween. Aside from that, 13 is my lucky number. I know that most people think its unlucky, but thats why it brings me luck! If no one uses it, it must have plenty of luck left! MUAHAHAHA!!!! :nod:

Always thought of 13 as lucky too...

I think my name is pretty much self-explanatory.. :grin:

Lori :pony:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

'Lohan' or 'Arahat' is a warrior in chinese mythos...Lohan is also a substyle within Shaolin.

'Iron' was given to me a a joke after the actor Jeremy Irons..."Iron" it just stuck after that.

But acoording to some I should have called myself "Travolta"...

ZR440 is the model snowmobile made by Arctic Cat. It's an out-of-the-factory 95 horsepower race sled that tends to make Polaris owners give the middle finger.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

When I started getting more involved in martial arts sites I decided that my screen name Sshadowsmom did not fit too well. (My cat is named Shadow and when I first came on line someone else had Shadowsmom so I added an extra s.)

The sai is one of my favorite weapons. And martial arts has been the best thing I have ever done in terms of fighting off the affects of the multiple sclerosis. So I put them all together Sai + fighting the ms and got SaiFightsMS. :karate:

13 is unlucky in the Christian Religion because that was the number of people at the last meal of Christ, I think

Oh and my name....easy....I used to be known as Melas_AOD (melas=greek for black - my fav. colour. AOD=Angel Of Death)

But I kinda grew out of that, but mainly because I became a lot confident with myself

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)