• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone here study Eugue-Ryu?

Kieran-Lilith

It doesn't really matter what club you are studying, the most important thing is that you are learning karate.

Very true! :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but it's always nice to know who else studies the same art, so you know who will have the same sort of base as you. Zeox and me are kinda lucky, our teachers trained together.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

a distinct advantage yes, and an opurtunity to better ourselves by sparring since we might be closer in style since our senseis are linked

"When your hand goes out stay your anger; when your anger goes out stay your hand." - Taika Seiyu Oyata

What's your dojo like, Zeox? Sensei said his dojo was one of those where only the strongest made it out, and the weak disappeared. Does your dojo follow that, or is it more...toned down, to say the least?

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

well, kinda in the middle id say. you have to be determined to stay, i havent been there very long but ppl come and go if they arent dedicated. but most stay, the atmosphere can be stict at times and relaxed at times too, i guess it depends on whether sensei is having a good day:)

"When your hand goes out stay your anger; when your anger goes out stay your hand." - Taika Seiyu Oyata