• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

coffee drinkers?

3hitKO

I love coffee, although I prefer fresh ground to instant.

Instant coffee=:dead:

I usually drink CafeDirect's Kilimanjaro brand. That's because it's fair trade and therefore ethical and also I've been to Kilimanjaro and seen coffee grown there, so it seems apropriate for me to drink that brand! :)

Eeekkk I hate instant coffee also *barf* :o

I'm going to sound like one of those "coffee snobs" but I buy the beans and grind them myself (well with a grinder that is LOL). And it can't be the cheap stuff either. Green Mountian coffee is my fav. I had it in Vermont (where it is made) during a camping trip, and I loved it. I had to search all over NY to find it, though. Now the local grocery store sells it .... YIPPPEEEE!!! :D

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad orders Gevailia (sp?) coffee, so every so often I get to drink some awesome flavors :up:

I dont hate instant coffee, in fact I drink it alot more than freshly ground...only because its alot more convienient

*Gi-Yu-Jin-Rei-Makoto-Meiyo-Chugi*

"Life in every breath..."

"That is...Bushido."

"Hai."

I love coffee, but I am also a coffee snob... no instant coffee for me please. I grew up around so much BAD coffee, I didn't think I liked it until I bought the equipment to make it at home for guests. The first time I made it fresh, though, I had a cup and loved it.

I also have this strange thing.... I don't care for coffee in the morning. I still enjoy the smell of it, but not the taste. But I love coffee right after lunch.

I can only drink a cup or two each day, though, or I bounce off the walls.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

I stopped drinking coffe when they invented the funnel. I love the stuff. If i could get it intravenous I would.

Ok, so I'm kidding about the intravenous and funnel part. I love coffee and I especially enjoy going out with some friends for a cup of coffee and a desert, or just for a cup of coffe where we can talk about anything and everything.

Ive been drinking coffe my whole life.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

I'm a coffee drinker too!!

I love "Kona" coffee from the "Big Island" of Hawaii.

Even here in Hawaii, "Kona" coffee is expensive. There are different grades of "Kona" and the one that is normally sold in the markets are the low grade and still more expensive than most coffees. The high grade "Kona" costs about $20.00 a lb.

What works works

I've been drinking coffee since I was 2 or 3 years old.My grandpa got me started when he opened his line of shops and I've been drinkin' it ever since.I can have more than a cup a day or my stomach gets upset so I stick to tea as my favorite :).

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

Yes, I'll admit it...I AM a coffee snob. Fresh ground Starbucks or Gevalia made by the cup, usually with a french press or espresso machine.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/