• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I Looove Cadbury Cream Eggs!

UsagiYojimbo

Ok, I know this has nothing to do with anything. But I just finished eating my annual Cadbury Cream Egg and it was SOOO good. The fact that you can only get them once a year makes them even more delicious! Anyone else like these things?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else like these things?

Not quite... :idea: my dog seems to love them though.. :P She'll manage to dig up at least one a year, no matter where we put them!! :lol:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

It's supposed to be, but it doesn't affect her at all or make her sick.. don't quite know why... :idea: crazy dog :roll: :P

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

I don't like the cream-filled eggs, but just today, I ate a Caramilk egg and a Wunderbar egg. Yum!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

yum.......right at this every moment I am eating Reese mini eggs, um...peanut butter eggs!!

i can't eat any of the cream eggs anymore, they just got too sweet for me.

did you know that at mcdonald's at easter time you can get cream egg McFlurry?!! now those are good!! i'll have one of those anytime!

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"