• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Samurai Shotokan

theres probably alot of people on this site who like the show. So how to discuss this I think listing your fav episodes and why would work

My favorite episode is Hush i love the silence in it and the Gentlemen floating around. It was so cool to see and everything. I aslo like phases and Bewitched Bewilder and Bothered

28 movies, 50 years Godzilla is King of the Monsters

"nothing like a good workout" Paul Pheonix

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm a fan of the series, as well as the Angel spin-off. I wish I had seen Buffy from day 1, but I don't really have time to watch a bunch of DVD sets of the first few seasons.

Not sure about a favorite episode, they're all pretty good...I especially like the episodes when she's discovering things about the First Slayer and the origins of everything. Really cool stuff.

And of course, the musical episode was something to be remembered. All the season finale episodes are great.

Do you remember the episode when she held everyone hostage in the basement because she was "poisoned" by something? It made her think she was in an asylum and that the world of the demons and slayers was just her escape fantasy world. That really reminded me of Deep Space Nine, where they started to get into Captain Sisko being in an insane asylum and writing the entire DS9 story on his cell walls or something.

I always thought the Buffy series would return to that theme in the final episodes and really challenge the "reality" of the show, but they didn't go down that route.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I may need a fire extinguisher, but I *hate* both shows. None of the acting seems genuine, its either not enough or too over-the top dramatic.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

I may need a fire extinguisher, but I *hate* both shows. None of the acting seems genuine, its either not enough or too over-the top dramatic.

:evil: takes fire extinguisher from Cathal... *PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH* thats the sound of me spraying you with it, heh. jk...sorta. but yeah i love the shows, tis great but i couldnt say what epis are my fav buz there is too many! i like The Body, the one where buffys mum is dead. its well upsetting *sniff*

Well i missed Buffy from when it first aired. I was aware of it and saw stuff on it but never saw it until i heard about Hush after it was cancelled. The way i found out about that was when i bought Family Guy on DVD and i saw a thing for the season 4 box set. O well I plan on Getting all the seasons soon

yeah 100th post and didnt know it!!!

I miss Buffy too. I never got too into Angel, although I did watch the show from time to time and enjoyed it.

I think my favorite episodes were in the Riley Finn storyline. There was this whole secrets thing going on that was funny and dramatic. Hush was also an excellent episode. And the musical. That was funny AND touching.

That really reminded me of Deep Space Nine, where they started to get into Captain Sisko being in an insane asylum and writing the entire DS9 story on his cell walls or something.

Those episodes of DS9 were some of my favorites. I miss DS9 as much as I miss Buffy. I recently watched them all on DVD, and I don't think I ever really realized what a fine show that was until I saw it all again and in the proper sequence.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

Uh Red Dawn how did Hush scare you? was it a good scared??

I convinced my friend to watch that episode but she couldnt watch it the whole way through the silence got to her and she had to watch something else

I agree. (yes, spray me with that fire extinguisher too!! :P) I'm usually a fan of anything sci-fi/fantasy but I just can't seem to like Buffy.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I heart once more with feeling

Not that I condone fascism. Or

and "isms". "Isms", in my opinion

are not good. A person should not

believe in an "ism". He should

believe in himself. .- Ferris Bueller