• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Delta 1 ( or any intersted) looking for good training videos

kenpo training is going well , ikca does seem like a short version ( less forms ) when i do research but thats ok just leave more room to improvise heh , now even tho im not a black belt yet i am thinking of a complimentary art to take but im running into the same problem no instructors around . im searching for some kenjutsu and iaido videos i can learn from for later swords just interest me . but as for an unarmed combat complimentary i was checking out that steven k hayes website he offers some pretty pricey videos and of course claims they are fool proof yada yada im also interested in aikido but i dont know if a video can translate what is needed to grasp that art . anyway lemme know if ya got any suggestions . thanks .

~Never retreat, Always advance to the rear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
kenpo training is going well , ikca does seem like a short version ( less forms ) when i do research but thats ok just leave more room to improvise heh , now even tho im not a black belt yet i am thinking of a complimentary art to take but im running into the same problem no instructors around . im searching for some kenjutsu and iaido videos i can learn from for later swords just interest me . but as for an unarmed combat complimentary i was checking out that steven k hayes website he offers some pretty pricey videos and of course claims they are fool proof yada yada im also interested in aikido but i dont know if a video can translate what is needed to grasp that art . anyway lemme know if ya got any suggestions . thanks .

Try this link: http://www.bushido-kai.net

It to Shihan Tony Anessi's Takeshin Federation website. I have several of his tapes and they are all worth every penny. He teaches traditional Aikijutsu & Karate and his own integrated style Sogo budo.

I Highly recommend his series on "The Principles of Advanced Budo" & also the series on "Transmutation".

Ben Kendrick

"The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle..."